Final paper submission
The submitted abstracts have been reviewed and the authors of the selected abstracts are invited to develop their abstract into a full technical paper.
All authors are to submit a paper for the proceedings. The paper submission requirements are found here.
Both Draft and Final papers must be submitted electronically, using the Paper Submission Portal. The authors for the selected abstracts have received the link by email.
If you have any questions regarding the final paper submission please contact the Conference Secretariat at ISHGD@congressbydesign.com.
The authors will be notified in March 2022, after the program schedule is final, whether their paper will be presented in either lectern (podium) or poster format. Selection of either format does not indicate the quality of a paper; presentation format is based on grouping of similar type topics within the available presentation tracks and rooms. Authors are expected to develop a PowerPoint presentation or a poster in addition to their paper, guidelines will be provided.
Key deadlines are as follows:
- January 1, 2022: DRAFT Papers due (uploaded at Paper Submission Portal).
- March 1, 2022: Feedback on Draft Paper provided to Authors.
- April 1, 2022: Submit Final Paper (upload at the Paper Submission Portal)
- June 1, 2022: Submit PowerPoint file (presentation) or PDF file (Poster) (instructions on where to email or upload your file will be provided about a month prior to submission date).
- June 26 – June 29, 2022: Attend International Symposium.