Submit your Paper here
Deadline paper submission: 21 October 2019.
Submitted papers must meet the following requirements:
- Title Page
- Each word capitalized in the title (except conjunctions, prepositions, and articles).
- All coauthor names, affiliations, and email addresses.
- Coauthor’s ORCiD numbers; https://orcid.org/register (optional but encouraged).
- Word count (7500 max minus 250 for each table and 250 for each figure after the first 6 figures).
- PDF manuscript file
- Tables and figures embedded in text.
- 8.5”x11” page (not A4) with normal margins.
- Use Times Roman font for text, 11 pt size or larger.
- Use Times Roman font for tables, preferred 11 pt size or larger (will consider 10 pt font size if table is legible).
- Indent each paragraph. No additional space between paragraphs. Double spaced between sections.
- Single spaced.
- 5MB max in file size.
- Line numbers (Restart each page).
- Abstract (250 words max).
- Figures, preference is to limit to 6 figures. Additional figures can be included; however, each additional figure is to be counted as 250 words.
- Numeric or Harvard Style (Name, Year) references are acceptable.
- Title Page
“By submitting your paper or your presentation you agree to the following:
- As the designated primary author, I acknowledge that my coauthors and I hold the intellectual property rights and copyrights to the submitted paper/presentation, and all works by others have been appropriately referenced.
- I also acknowledge that all the required approvals to use intellectual and copyrighted materials belonging to others that have been used or will be used in the submitted paper, and any subsequent presentations and posters to be presented at the 2020 ISHGD/USS, have been obtained.
- Further, I acknowledge that all rights needed to release all such copyrights to Transportation Research Board (TRB) and Congress By Design, so that these organizations may print and/or distribute the submitted materials either in technical journals, on USB drives, or other electronic means as well as to post the materials on a symposium website for download by Symposium attendees and non-attendees, have been obtained.
- I also consent to being photographed and recorded, and I provide consent to TRB and Congress By Design to use these photographs and/or audio and video (AV) recordings singularly or in conjunction with other photographs and/or AV recordings for advertising, publicity, commercial or other business and/or educational purposes. I understand that the term “photograph” as used herein encompasses both still photographs and motion picture footage.
- I hereby release Congress by Design, Association Infra Design, Arcadis, TRB, and any of TRB’s associated committees and members and friends of these committees from any and all claims resulting from breach of any copyright infringements.”